Every dollar raised directly supports the people and programs that make the Institute of Notre Dame an exceptional school!
- Join IND’s monthly giving program by having a monthly gift deducted from your checking account
- Direct contributions by cash, check or credit card
- Gifts of appreciated securities, such as stocks
- Matching gifts from employers – contact your HR office to find out if your employer matches gifts
- Enroll in payroll deduction to contribute to IND through United Way, agency code is: 4532
- Planned giving by remembering IND in your will
- To make a secure online gift today, please click here.
Alternately, please mail your gift to:
Institute of Notre Dame
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
|The Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Society|
The Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Society is a group of people who, while providing for their loved ones, also have a desire to include the Institute of Notre Dame in their estate plans. This group, comprised of alumnae, parents, and friends, wishes to leave a legacy to ensure the IND philosophy and tradition of excellence in education for future generations of young women.
You can become a member of the Society by notifying us that you have made arrangements to remember IND through a planned gift. There are several types of planned gifts that you can make for the benefit of IND: bequests, charitable remained trust, charitable lead trusts, gift annuity, retirement plans and life insurance.
With your planned gift, you will help the legacy of Blessed Theresa and the School Sisters of Notre Dame continue in the life and ministry at IND for years to come. To learn more about your planning options, please contact Jerrilyn Borneman, Director of Development at 410-522-7800 x245.
Questions? Contact the Development Office: