Every dollar raised directly supports the people and programs that make the Institute of Notre Dame an exceptional school!
- Join IND’s monthly giving program by having a monthly gift deducted from your checking account
- Direct contributions by cash, check or credit card
- Gifts of appreciated securities, such as stocks
- Matching gifts from employers – contact your HR office to find out if your employer matches gifts
- Enroll in payroll deduction to contribute to IND through United Way, agency code is: 4532
- Baltimore City employees/retirees can take advantage of making a gift through Combined Charities Campaign, agency code: 7704
- Planned giving by remembering IND in your will
- To make a secure online gift today, please click here.
Alternately, please mail your gift to:
Institute of Notre Dame
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
A Note About IND's Relationship with the Archdiocese of Baltimore
All Catholic schools in Baltimore follow the religious curriculum guidelines established by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, which are endorsed by the Archdiocese of Baltimore (AoB). The AoB does not financially support our school; IND is sponsored and supported by the School Sisters of Notre Dame, a Roman Catholic congregation of women religious founded in 1833.
The AoB frequently raises money on behalf of “Catholic schools” on its own and through the United Way of Central Maryland. The dollars raised by the AoB funds only Archdiocesan-sponsored Catholic schools, not Catholic schools such as IND that are sponsored by religious orders.
Please keep that in mind when you plan your personal giving as well as giving to the United Way (IND agency code: 4532) and the Combined Charities Campaign (IND agency code: 7704).
Thank you so much for supporting our school!
|The Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Society|
The Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Society is a group of people who, while providing for their loved ones, also have a desire to include the Institute of Notre Dame in their estate plans. This group, comprised of alumnae, parents, and friends, wishes to leave a legacy to ensure the IND philosophy and tradition of excellence in education for future generations of young women.
You can become a member of the Society by notifying us that you have made arrangements to remember IND through a planned gift. There are several types of planned gifts that you can make for the benefit of IND: bequests, charitable remained trust, charitable lead trusts, gift annuity, retirement plans and life insurance.
With your planned gift, you will help the legacy of Blessed Theresa and the School Sisters of Notre Dame continue in the life and ministry at IND for years to come. To learn more about your planning options, please contact Development at 410-522-7800.
Questions? Please contact the Development Office