IND Alumnae Association - Officer Duties
President – The President’s responsibilities are as follows:
• The official representative of the Alumnae Association
• Presides over all meetings
• Drafts agenda for all meetings
• Appoints committee chairs
• Sees to it that every officer performs her duty
• Sees that bylaws are observed
• Deciding vote in the case of a tie
• Maintains frequent communication with Coordinator of Alumnae RelationsVice President – The VP’s responsibilities are as follows:
• Assumes the president’s duties and rights in her absence
• Oversees committees
• Assists the president in all of her dutiesSecretary -- The secretary’s responsibilities are as follows:
• Keeps a record of the proceedings of each meeting
• Reads all communications to and from the association
• Assists the president in preparing correspondence from the associationTreasurer – The treasurer’s responsibilities are as follows:
• Makes authorized disbursements and keeps an accurate record of all finances
• Issues receipts for all monies received
• Meets with the director of finance quarterly to go over accounts
• Has signing authority on all association monies
• Provide an annual financial statement to alums attending General Assembly meeting
To place your nomination click the link below and fill out the Alumnae Association Nomination Form.
NOTE: You must download and save the form before entering your information.
To return the form follow the instructions on the bottom of the form.
Thank you for your nomination.
Voting takes place on May 10-31